User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CrazyCouponChick
    Trading Score
    164 (100%)

Wasnt sure to where to post this,,,so ill start here

where is the cheapest place to buy a new swiffer wet jet starter kit???

I have a $3.00 coupon from save.ca,,,but still would like to find a great deal..

Any input would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Everyone!
    This thread is currently associated with: Save.ca Coupons

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

i dont know.. but im gunna keep an eye out on this thread to find out.. hehe i have a coupon too and want to try one out
    Niagara Falls for New years!!! YIPPY!!!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I saw it for $20 at RCSS and Loblaws.

You found a coupon where?
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

$24.99 at Canadian Tire and they have the solutions for $5.89, neither of these are sale prices but if you bought them and some extr a solutions you get the $10 CDN Tire Card.

I love my wet jet but a couple of things to know beforehand, you have to buy the pads, I've tried my own cloths and it just doesn't work. None of the coupons are ever for wet jet refill products so unless you can stock up when you see sales be prepared to pay full price. SDM did take a coupon that said any refill Swiffer product but I think it was a fluke.

Also depending on your cleaning style I find the solutions a bit too powerful so when my refills are empty I punch a hole in the top and put Mr. clean/water in the sink..squeeze the bottle and fill it that way. Works like a charm.

But even with those downsides I still love my wetjet.
    Christa

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Buy it and use the MIR that is on their website, link below:

CrazyCouponChick
    Trading Score
    164 (100%)

Great! That gives me something to think about, $20 is a good deal, or more at C. Tire, but they have the gc promo on,,,and i just read about the money back guarantee and thats a good idea. I have a wet jet now, my 3rd actually, i use my alot and find they dont last forever. Usually the handle breaks or something breaks on it not many things last forever i guess

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

I might totally be talking out my butt, I thought I saw someone on here post about how toxic the cleaner inside Wetjets are for pets and kids...anyone remeber the link?

Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)

daisybear is right. I remember reading something about dogs getting sick after licking the floor after they have been cleaned by the Wet Jet solution.
    Superpoints IS BACK and is now called REWARD SHOPPING:
    https://rewardshopping.com/join/h3O0udkl-ZF9npygSzm_NJH0YbQ

Gift Hulk is lots of fun!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

RCSS has there wet jet on for $20.20

I would be curious about the dog/kid thing. My coupons are coming so I would be interested in this info. too

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

I bought a Wet Jet last week at RCSS for $19.90 - $6 coupon wub the refill too! Refills were half price $3.49! Awesome deal!

The pads were 8.69-1cpn & I used PC GC from the Glade promo!

I still have a couple $6off coupons if you want to trade! exp 31March2010

Btw, I love it! I do have a dog but she is out of the house when I use it...so haven`t had any problems...
    SuperPoints! Join up!
    . Or pm for details
    Tote bags & more!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was just in RCSS (West) tonight and they were still tagged at $20 from the last sale. That is a good deal and perhaps the solution would also still be half price also!

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

I still have a couple $6 coupons for WetJet starter kit & wub 1 refill...PM me! They expire 31March! Awesome deal!
    SuperPoints! Join up!
    . Or pm for details
    Tote bags & more!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    Buy it and use the MIR that is on their website, link below:

Not meaning to come across as a bish, but this is not a MIR, it's meant as recourse for consumers who are DISSATISFIED with the product and wish to be recompensed for a product that did not perform as promised and/or failed to meet the buyer's expectations (and will therefore no longer use).
    Last edited by maidennomore; Wed, Mar 10th, 2010 at 01:54 AM.

Join me at
    , earn free
    Amazon gift cards and never pay for DVDs or books again!

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maidennomore View Post
    Not meaning to come across as a bish, but this is not a MIR, it's meant as recourse for consumers who are DISSATISFIED with the product and wish to be recompensed for a product that did not perform as promised and/or failed to meet the buyer's expectations (and will therefore no longer use).
    agreed! please don't abuse it!!

i think the cheapest ive seen was at walmart for 14.xx i believe? it was part of their anniversary sale! but yea, as someone mentioned above, theres a $6 coupon wub the refills/pads as well, it sometimes works out to be free refills + $3 off the wetjet!

as for the solution, ive heard some people make their own! or even dilute it! i agree..its much too strong!
    My referral link to ! Please use it! Help me help you!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by camera_mom View Post
    $24.99 at Canadian Tire and they have the solutions for $5.89, neither of these are sale prices but if you bought them and some extr a solutions you get the $10 CDN Tire Card.

I love my wet jet but a couple of things to know beforehand, you have to buy the pads, I've tried my own cloths and it just doesn't work. None of the coupons are ever for wet jet refill products so unless you can stock up when you see sales be prepared to pay full price. SDM did take a coupon that said any refill Swiffer product but I think it was a fluke.

Also depending on your cleaning style I find the solutions a bit too powerful so when my refills are empty I punch a hole in the top and put Mr. clean/water in the sink..squeeze the bottle and fill it that way. Works like a charm.
    But even with those downsides I still love my wetjet.
    There are multiple coupons out there for refill solutions and pads for the Wet Jet as I have them from brandsaver, save .ca, on-line brandsaver....

I have heard the solution can be harmful for pets but apparently (I could be wrong) it is only when the solution is wet...I actually take the cap off carefully and put my own non-toxic solution in the bottles ..I find this works very well...

I also bought refill pads from dollarama which are also working just as well as the name brand ones...

should a piece of your swiffer break...if you contact the company they will send a replacement piece free of charge, along with coupons for the product...

can you tell I love my swiffer
    Last edited by Jezebel; Wed, Mar 10th, 2010 at 02:20 AM. Reason: spelling

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information